Job OpeningGraphic Designer
As a Digital Content Writer at Future Cue, you’ll get to create content that shares our story and vision, promote our brand, and makes an impact across many different digital platforms. Future-Cue, is an excellent place to grow your career. Don’t hesitate to apply.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER SKILLS NEEDED
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- Create content that motivates, inspires, educates, informs, sells, and simply, provides information, across a wide variety of digital platforms
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to produce content that generates results
- Use your editing, content management, and HTML skills to publish and edit content across various digital platforms
- Use your knowledge of SEO and content development to create digital content that helps us get found via search engines, and showcases our company as a leader within the industry
- Become an influencer who makes an impact on the company and within the industry through the production of digital content
Qualifications for Content Writer
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
Apply Through Email
Want to apply? send an email to
email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached
This job application is open until February 15th. If shortlisted, the next step will be a sit-in interview.
If selected, you would be required to work from our Head Office in Rawalpindi near Giga Mall.
This is a full time job, from 9 to 5 with occasional late sittings.